1. Cash flow was hindered greatly due to blocked dollars.
2. Practice could not expand, pay bills on time, bring new physicians or implement new technologies
3. Office environment was disturbed due to tension between physicians and the billing staff
4. Patient realized the incapability of the practice and lost their faith in the provider
5. Daily routine tasks were getting back in the list due to old AR pressure
After outsourcing to Medphine:
1. Recovery of old receivables allowed the practice to invest in brand new hi-tech equipments
2. Practice hired new dermatologists and expanded their business in a year
3. In-house staffs are freed from any task related to billing and can give prime importance to patients
4. The main source of their business now is patient referrals
5. Medphine perform a free practice analysis every trimester and suggest new ideas to improve practice’s productivity
To get more case studies like this one, Call us on 732-419-2907.
How a provider gets paid depend on his/her contract with the insurance payers. In order to sign contracts effectively a provider has to maintain appropriate credentials. Maintaining provider numbers is one of the most pressing matters. If you are a physician starting a practice, or leaving a group or hospital then it is imperative to have your credentials right. Medphine handles credentialing services with utmost professionalism and care.
Medphine is a team of specialists and professionals who have been in this industry for a long time and have served hundreds of different facilities. Owing to this expertise, we provide consultation services to our new clients as well as existing clients occasionally and educate them about the financial health of their practice. On the basis of this analysis, we design a strategy to achieve next benchmark of performance and revenue, help them in achieving the same seamlessly.
Foreseeing the ever changing industry standards and updates, Medphine has recently introduced a new feature for its clients. Now, the expert team at Medphine will provide virtual training to the employees of the practice to introduce them with the upcoming changes and help them in adapting with the same. This will be beneficial for overall performance of the billing cycle, and will keep the staff informed about the changes they will have to adapt to, in order to converge with Medphine’s Billing services.
Social Media Optimization
Medphine believes that our success and growth lies in the growth of the client. Hence, we our providers in building their social presence on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. which will help them in growing the volume of their business. Depending on the convenience of the provider, experts at Medphine can also manage social media accounts on their behalf.
Mobile App Development
Growing and advancing with technology is a must for providers to gain that extra edge over their competitors. Owing to our collaboration with a reputed IT company, we offer an additional advantage to our clients to get a customized mobile app developed for themselves or their patients, depending on their requirement. This app will be compatible with all the smart phones in the market and will allow providers and patients to access their appointment schedules, claims history and payment history, etc.
Medphine can also assist providers in getting their website developed and hosted to mark their presence in web world. The website can be developed according to the requirement or specification of the provider. It can have some high end facilities such as booking or scheduling appointments, allowing patient to make online payment of their bills and much more.
Medphine, not only provide billing services to the healthcare providers, but also look forward to assist them in growing their business. Call us today on 123-456-7890 to know what more Medphine does for their clients!