Culture @ Medphine
Medphine aims to build a positive and vibrant environment for its people. The intellect and potential that human minds are blessed with, is what we are looking forward to explore. We aspire to bring the best out of your capabilities and skills, which would not only help in the company’s growth but will also, prove your strengths.
Medphine holds complete trust in all the people associated with it. Our endeavors are devoted to that of medical excellence so as to bring the greatest possible benefits for our customers.
Your strength is our budding component to development. And we believe in rewards and recognition theory. Hence, we treat our employees with financial rewards when they outperform client’s expectations and recognize their efforts every now and then to boost their morale and spirits.
At Medphine you will come across millions of brilliant opportunities to learn new things that would facilitate in building the precepts of your medical career. Each day will be a new experience with a new learning for you.
We work towards highlighting your undiscovered talent. Our vision is to present each employee with an equally fair chance to showcase their abilities in various health care programs, then no matter whether you are a beginner or a medical expert.
It has been rightly said that ‘success comes to those who work hard’ we are true believers of this phrase. We nominate our employees for industry specialized certifications that would add value to their professional resume and career overall.
We highly strive to fabricate an unbreakable thread of unity with a committed team of employees.
We warmly welcome dynamic and experienced professionals from Healthcare management industry. Here are the key points of what we term as a Medical Professionals-
Revenue Cycle Operations Managers
- With an experience of more than 10 years in Revenue Cycle operations leadership and also in service delivery
- Should have headed an account team of above 50 team members, constituting of supervisors, assistant operations managers and so on
- Great skills in problem solving and revenue cycle transformation
- Remarkable records of achievement in terms of management & leadership
- Excellent know-how of US revenue cycle management processes specifically in physician practices and hospitals.
Team Leaders -Revenue Cycle
- Holding an experience of more than five years in revenue cycle service delivery management
- Should have headed a team of at least 8 members
- Should have a high record in target achievement
Revenue Cycle Specialists
- Having an experience of more than three years in revenue cycle transactional process
- A deep knowledge of issues and challenges in RCM and should have the right skills to work on resolution or the enhancement of plans
- Proficient in handling client’s software systems
- Expertise in revenue cycle concepts
Accounts Receivable Executives
- An experience holder of 1-2 years in accounts receivable follow-up, especially for US Healthcare clients
- Fluent communication skills
- Apt understanding of denials management and A/R fundamentals
- The enthusiasm to work for long durations
- Graduates with an experience of nearly 1-2 years in Medical Coding
- Specialists in Cardiology, Radiology, Pathology, Anesthesia, Emergency Room, Surgery etc.
- Strong knowledge of CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS coding and if you have a CPC certification from AAPC, it would definitely be an additional benefit
AR / Sr. AR Executive
- Minimum 1 Year exp in AR denial / follow up
- Call to the insurance companies(US) and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable.
- Appeal to the insurance for pending claims.
- EOB analysis and work on rejection.
We cordially invite all those who have the above mentioned qualities in them, you can send in your resume at email@example.com and we would revert back to you as soon as possible.